Monitoring ServicesDelivering specifically tailored and timely change information and alerts
In a world facing demanding global challenges, there is growing pressure for companies and organisations to effectively monitor their activities and to understand the environment in which they operate. Therefore, the need to have access to accurate, timely and reliable information is critical for both government and commercial sectors such as defence, oil & gas, utilities and network operations, as well as engineering organisations.
Astrium Services has developed services to monitor and analyse your assets and areas of interest so that you are alerted about changes or events to your immediate environment that may have an impact on your activity.
Our monitoring services use a combination of satellite imagery, AIS signal for offshore areas, but also rely on our image processing and interpretation skills for the delivery of value-added geo-information such as surface movement analysis.
- Completely tailored service: area of interest, frequency, type of change and alerts - only subscribe for the information you need
- Receive and instantly access all relevant information to run your activity and make informed decisions
- Be alerted of changes and events when they happen, allowing you to take any necessary action, saving time and money
- Remotely accessed information reducing the need for on-site surveillance
- Access current information and historic data leading up to the alert
Reliable monitoring solutions for a wide range of applications
You need accurate and recent change detection information for your projects or operations? Astrium Services provides change information coming from multi-source, multi-resolution satellite imagery.
Based on a unique constellation of Earth observation satellites and a 25-year experience in data analysis and interpretation GO MONITOR offers highly flexible and reliable satellite-based monitoring services for any area of interest worldwide.